GLIDER BOOSTER 2OZ
availability: In stock
Exotic Nutrition's Glider Booster ensures that your sugar glider is getting the vitamins and minerals it needs to thrive. Feeding a balanced diet is a priority for good health and wellbeing, vitamin supplements can help fill any nutritional voids.  If at least 75% of your glider's diet is made up of Glider Complete (or another Exotic Nutrition pellet diet), supplements are optional, because the pellet diet already contains added vitamins and nutrients. Click here to view a breakdown of the vitamins and minerals in this booster.
- Vitamin & mineral supplement for gliders
- Includes live saccharomyces yeast for a healthy digestive tract
- Contains probiotics that prevent colonization of pathogenic bacteria.
- Great for breeding gliders, and also best during times of illness, travel, or other stressful situations.
- Net Weight: 2 ounces (approximately 150 servings)
DOSAGE: Sprinkle a healthy pinch of booster per serving of food (approx 1/16 of a teaspoon) or mix 1 tbsp of booster per pound of food.
INGREDIENTS: Flaxseed Meal, Soy Flour, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, DI-alpha-tocopheryl-acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydro-chloride, Retinyl Propionate (Source of Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D), Vitamin A Acetate (Source of Vitamin A), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Thiamine HCI, Vitamin D Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors
MINIMUM VITAMIN ANALYSIS PER POUND: Lysine (min) 2.5%, Methionine (min) 0.45%, Crude Fat (min) 6%, Linoleic Acid (Omega 3) (min) 0.36%, Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (min) 0.135%, Calcium (min) 0.45%, Calcium (max) 0.55%, Phosphorus (min) 0.75%, Vitamin A (min) 110,000 IU/lb, Vitamin D (min) 50,000 IU/lb, Vitamin B-12 (min) 0.136 mg/lb
What Are Probiotics• Direct-fed microbials (probiotics) produce antibiotic-like substances that help prevent certain bacterial infections, help produce enzymes that aid in digestion, and help lower the pH of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Gram Positive: Bacteria that are considered good bacteria and often destroy bad bacteria.
- Gram Negative: Bacteria that live off of blood, tissue and bone, and give off toxic substances.
- Lactobacillus: Organisms that are the most popular gram positive bacteria. There are other compounds, which are also helpful such as bacillus subtilis, lactis, bulgaricus, enterococcus, etc.